Domiciliary Care Recruitment
Are you kind, compassionate and enjoy working with people we are recruiting staff who share our values in delivering excellent care!
The Southern Health & Social Care Trust is currently recruiting for Domiciliary Care positions in ‘all areas’ of the Southern Trust localities which includes all local towns and villages.
We can offer flexible working hours with a minimum hours guaranteed contract.
Domiciliary Care Worker Services provide necessary personal care and support to vulnerable service users so as to enable them to remain safely in their own home or return to same following hospital discharge. Our vulnerable service users include adults and children with health and/or social care needs, e.g. people with physical / learning /mental health/end of life/palliative care needs. Watch the short video below.
Click on the drop down for more information:
Southern Trust Locations – Where can you work
- Providing safe high quality care
- Maximizing independence and choice for our patients and clients
- Supporting people and communities to live healthy lives and to improve their health and wellbeing
- Being a great place to work, valuing our people
- Making best use of resources
- Being a good social partner within our communities
Salary & Enhancements
Band 2 salary £18,005 – £19,337 per annum pro rata
Band 3 Salary £19,337 – £21,142per annum pro rata
Enhancements will be paid for unsocial hours and weekends and a travel allowance is offered where appropriate.
Annual Leave and Statutory / Public holidays
27 – 33 days annual leave depending on service plus 10 statutory / public holidays.
Human Resources Policies
The Trust offers a wide range of Human Resource Policies to underpin the value that is placed on its staff such as:
- A range of Work Life Balance/Flexible Working Policies;
- Child Care Voucher Scheme;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Savings on Social and Leisure Facilities;
- Excellent Employee Health & Well-being Support;
- Free Parking across the Trust sites;
- A strong commitment to Equality of Opportunity.
Continuous Professional Development
The Trust offers a training and ongoing continuous professional development through Annual Personal Development Reviews.
HSC Pension Scheme / HPSS Superannuation Scheme
One of the leading pension schemes available, Trust staff may choose to join the Health & Social Care Pension Scheme. Further information may be obtained from the HSC Pension Service Website at www.hscpensions.hscni.net . Applicants who are already members of the HPSS Superannuation Scheme may continue with their current arrangements.
All posts available within Southern HSC Trust are advertised and accessed online via http://www.hscrecruit.com/
Ongoing opportunities for both permanent hours as well as adhoc Bank work.
Interviews and Job Offers will be offered at our recruitment days.