Services provided by the Trust
We want to ensure that carers receive help and support to access services so that they are quickly navigated to the support that they need. Use the links below to find out more about the types of support available.
Carer support provided by the Trust includes:
- Carer’s Needs and Support Planning Tool
- Carer’s Assessment and the Carer’s Needs and Support Plan
- Self- Directed Support and Direct Payments
- Carers’ Cash Grants
- Shared Care Scheme
- Children’s Disability Services Short Breaks Team
- Carer information and resources
- Carers’ Reference Group
- Carer Forums for specific programmes of care (e.g. mental health, learning disability, autism, children with disabilities)
- Carer focus groups and other engagement and involvement methods
- Health and wellbeing training and activities
- Practical skills for carers
- The Carer’s Coordinator
Find out more about OTHER SERVICES COMMISSIONED BY THE TRUST or provided by other organisations in the Southern Trust area.
Navigating health and social care services
If you need information on carer support services in your area, or help with a specific query in relation to your caring role, you can contact:
1. The health or social care professional who visits or contacts you (or the person you care for) most often (for example: District Nurse, Occupational therapist, Social Worker). Contact details for all Trust health and social care teams are included in the Carers’ Useful Contacts list.
2. If you do not have regular contact with a health or social care professional or do not know who this person is, you can contact The Trust’s Carers Coordinator Tel: 028 3083 4252 Email:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org