The Southern Trust provides contraceptive and sexual health services delivered in a range of settings across the Southern area. Use the links below to access further information and resources.
Find a clinic
Details of all of our clinics and the services they provide are included below. All bookings are by prior appointment only.
- GUM (Genito Urinary Medicine) Clinics – free sexual health advice, testing and treatment for genital infections and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Contraception clinics – free and confidential contraception and sexual health service
- The Health Hub – contraceptive and sexual health advice for under 25s
Information and resources
- Sexual Health NI
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Directory of services to improve mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Current National Guidelines for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH website)
- Current Clinical Guidance from Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH)
The Promoting Wellbeing Division also coordinates and signposts to a range of awareness courses and training, both for people in the community and those working in health and social care.
We can provide free access to the following e-learning courses on sexual health:
NHS Elearning programmes
The following elearning programmes may be useful to health and social care staff:
- Sexual health and HIV
- Sexual and reproductive healthcare
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Child sexual abuse awareness
- Child sexual exploitation
- Domestic violence and abuse
- Gender variance
- Modern slavery
A range of competency-based training is also available through the British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH) and the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH)