Concerned About Suicide?
- You should call 999
- Call Lifeline on 0808 808 8000
- Get someone to take you to your local emergency department
If you have suicidal thoughts, don’t try to manage it on your own. Please click on the following link https://www.mindingyourhead.info/i-am-feeling-suicidal
Finding support in your local area
If you are feeling suicidal, getting help early can help you cope with the situation and avoid things getting worse. After you recover from a crisis you need to do all you can to make sure it doesn’t happen again. There are a number of sources of support in your local area.
- Niamh Louise Foundation, Dungannon Tel. 028 8775 3327 Email: email@example.com
- PIPS Hope & Support, Newry Tel. 028 3026 6195 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PIPS Upper Bann, Lurgan Tel. 028 3831 0151 Email: email@example.com
- Samaritans, Call free day or night on 116 123