PPI Panel Information
The PPI Panel is a group of service users, carers and other stakeholders who are representative of the services we provide and the geographical area we serve. Find out more below.
- About the PPI Panel
- Recruitment Flyer
- Information Pack & Expression of Interest Form
- 10 Years of SHSCT PPI Panel
- InvolveFest 2019
- Making Connections 2019
These action plans outline the key pieces of work that the PPI Panel has agreed to focus on. This work falls under three key action areas: further development of the PPI Panel; development of PPI Resources; and continued representation on relevant fora relating to PPI.
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2016-17
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2015-16
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2014-15
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2013-14
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2012-13
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2011-12
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2010-11
PPI Panel Annual Progress Report
These reports, introduced from 2017, document the Panel’s activities and progress, highlighting the positive impact that the involvement of service users and carers brings to a large organisation such as the Trust.
Minutes of PPI Panel meetings
These are a record of PPI Panel meetings and include a list of attendees, a statement of the issues considered by the members, and related responses or decisions for the issues.