PPI Panel Information
The PPI Panel is a group of service users, carers and other stakeholders who are representative of the services we provide and the geographical area we serve. Find out more below.
These action plans outline the key pieces of work that the PPI Panel has agreed to focus on. This work falls under three key action areas: further development of the PPI Panel; development of PPI Resources; and continued representation on relevant fora relating to PPI.
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2016-17
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2015-16
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2014-15
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2013-14
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2012-13
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2011-12
- PPI Panel Action Plan 2010-11
PPI Panel Annual Progress Report
These reports, introduced from 2017, document the Panel’s activities and progress, highlighting the positive impact that the involvement of service users and carers brings to a large organisation such as the Trust.
- PPI Panel Annual Progress Report 2017-18
Minutes of PPI Panel meetings
These are a record of PPI Panel meetings and include a list of attendees, a statement of the issues considered by the members, and related responses or decisions for the issues.