Skip to Main Content Skip to Site Map Skip to Accessibility Statement

Nursery / School

Each school has a Special Education Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCO). Should you have any concerns about your child in school or Nursery, contact them and the class teacher.

If you child has additional learning or physical needs, there is a process to obtain support; Statement of Educational Needs.

Parents can make a self-referral for additional help in school, and schools can make this referral too.

You will find advice on the transition to nursery, primary and secondary school below: