We offer one-to-one support appointments in local Stop Smoking Clinics. A full list of Trust Stop Smoking Clinics can be found HERE.
- Watch our video clip or read more about what happens when you quit smoking.
- The impact of smoking
- Smoking and your health and wellbeing
- Stopping smoking made easier
What happens at a Stop Smoking Clinic?
This is a free support service, tailored to your needs. You don’t need to quit smoking immediately, but you will start making steps towards it and we will give you as many appointments as you need.
We will provide information and support on:
- how to prepare to stop
- setting a quitting date
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy and Champix
- coping with withdrawal
- how to stay stopped
- weight control
- relaxation techniques
How to make an appointment
To make an appointment, contact the Trust Stop Smoking Service on Tel: 028 3756 4400 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm) Email: email@example.com
Resources to help you stop smoking
- Local Stop Smoking Clinics in the Southern Trust area
- Stopping smoking App for your mobile
- Calculating the cost of smoking
- Health benefits of stopping smoking
- Stopping smoking can be good for your mental health
- Coping with stress after stopping smoking
- Smoking and pregnancy – Give your baby a breather