Child Protection / Gateway Service
The Gateway Service for Children’s Social Work is the first point of contact for people who wish to share a concern about a young person who is not already known to social services.
The central telephone number for all new referrals or information about the service is 028 3756 7100.
In addition, there is also a freephone number 0800 783 7745 (free from landlines only).
The service ensures a quick response to the needs of children and families who are referred for a Social Work Service. A Duty Social Worker is available to take calls from Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm (excluding Public Holidays).
- Gateway for Children’s Social Work Service
- Child Protection – Lithuanian – Vaiko apsauga
- Child Protection – Polish – Ochrona dzieci
- Child Protection – Portuguese
- Child Protection – Russian
- Child Protection – Tetum – Tutlea labarik nian
- Protecting Our Children – a guide for parents
- Child Sexual Exploitation Leaflet